Clutch Torsion Spring Manufacturers
Reell’s Spring Technologies specializes in the design and manufacture of high precision torsion clutch springs for use in applications where the primary forces are applied on the surfaces of the wire wraps. Designed and manufactured using our proprietary processes, our springs provide exceptional quality with tolerance control unique in the industry.
Reell primarily manufactures the following torsion clutch spring types:
Cinching Grip Clutch Springs
Slipping Clutch Springs
Canting Grip Linear Clutch Springs
Reell Springs technology has the following process capabilities
- Our spring winding process controls diameter tolerance substantially tighter than industry standards, and our ISO certified manufacturing process ensures consistency and quality.
- Materials: Primarily music wire, high carbon spring steel, and stainless steel.
- Wire diameters: 0.5 to 3.75 mm (0.020" to 0.148" ).
- Wire shapes: Square, rectangular, and round.
- Torque: 0.05 N-m to 500 N-m. (4 oz-in to 400 ft-lbs)
- Our engineers can assist you in designing the right solution for your application.
Reell springs are high performance, not commodity, springs
Because we design and manufacture our high precision torsion clutch springs to have superior performance and meet tight tolerances, we use only high quality materials and processes. Reell spring technology is often not a good fit for commodity or commercial tolerance products such as torsion springs, compression springs, extension springs, leaf springs, beam torsion bars and wire forms.